My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Secret Pal, You Kick Arse!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Look at all my goodies!!

I actually recieved them yesterday but I had a hellish 7 hours spent entirely on typing up a report. I was not coming near the computer for anyone or anything. Not even if I had to reach the police via internet. I would not type another word. -=giggle=- Today, I feel alright enough to come on the computer for a bit. I took pictures of each so you can see everything. I got a pair of Pirate Socks, they go to my upper thigh. A pair of really adorable shoes! I tried them on and they are just a little too big, nothing that an insert won't fix though. A drop spindle! Beautiful purple fiber and A Spinner's Companion, then a skein of yarn called Rebecca and a skein of yarn called Anex (I believe). The Spindle, I will admit, intimidates me. I am sure I will get the hang of it but I am nervous. She already started off some for me, so I am going to watch some videos on it tonight or tomorrow. I probably won't get the chance to do anything with it until this weekend. It's going to be hell week at work. My Secret Pal also gave me a clue to her identity. Apperantley we have a mutual friend online. I have been racking my brain trying to figure it out but I am blanking. I will just have to wait for the postcard next week. Thank you Secret Pal! You have been more than awesome, you have been superb, fantastic and wonderful!







Here are the ribbons I bought at the Ren Fairre.

Aren't they pretty? I think I am going to have to get some more for her though. Speaking of which, that reminds me, I need to email her. I haven't been up to much lately dears. I started on another small project for my SP. I have been seriously running wild on the net, looking for cute little patterns to knit up. I realized I hadn't made her anything and I really wanted to. So I have one thing I am going to put in there but I wanted to make something to match. I improvised and I am creating something else. Show you when it's all done.

Oh, I know what has been taking away from my knitting time. Video Games. I am completely addicted to Eternal Darkness. Someone came up with the clever idea to make the Wii play Game Cube games. Oh my god! This game is tooo scary and I love it! No I adore it in fact! It's so hard for me to get into video games. I usually just like watching them. The last game I beat was another scary game, Fatal Frame II. Oh, I musn't forget that Harry Potter II (video game) has been sucking up time too.

For now, I think I am off. Thank you again SP! I can't wait to thank you by name!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Valerie @ 6:22 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures