My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Sunday
Sunday, June 10, 2007
It's Sunday already! Blegh. The weekend has been very pleasant though. Friday we went over to Pounce's house. Since Grim didn't seem to be in much of a gaming mood we watched Borat instead. I kinda liked it, some parts were funny but the majority of it, I thought was a little silly. Grim of course has been running around saying I have no sense of humor because he liked it alot. I also didn't enjoy Team America until much later. Saturday, Grim went into the city to see Skinny Puppy and I hung out with Pounce again. Knitting and Movie nights are always fun. We watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and The Witches of Eastwick. I started a ribbon drop stitch scarf. I wanted something light and pretty to wear during the summer. It's looking pretty good. I'll post pictures later today. I also did a couple of rows on my nightgown. Nothing to fabulous really considering I am only on the 6th or 7th row now. -=giggle=- Today, I think I am going to be taking Grim to his mom's house. He has a doctor's appointment in that area tomorrow.

I was going to go in and get some overtime done but I just didn't feel like it. For some reason I am really run down today. I feel like I didn't sleep all that well lastnight. Could be because Grim didn't get home until around 7am and I had to sleep alone. My brain doesn't seem to like the empty side of the bed. So I ended up crashing on the couch while watching Grease.

In other news though, I got invited to do a photoshoot for a friend's portfolio. I was a little shocked to be invited but it should be a lot of fun.

I think that's about all for now. Pictures to come soon!

Labels: , ,

posted by Valerie @ 1:27 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At June 10, 2007 at 3:58 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Witches of Eastwick, I haven't seen that one for a while. Hehe..I think you have my sense of humor. I'm not interested in Borat and Team America was just not witty or clever enough for me. Of course..admittedly... I LOVE Rowan Atkinson. As Mr. Bean and as Black Adder. Oh and Red Dwarf was great. Maybe I just like British humor?

    I can't sleep without my husband either. I roll around and then just get fed up and sit on the couch watching t.v. Oddly enough he says that he has the same problem, but I've never seen him unable to sleep without me. If I come in late, he's sleeping in the middle of the bed!

     
  • At June 10, 2007 at 10:17 PM, Blogger Sheila said…

    Yeah... isn't it a bummer that the weekend is nearly over. I watched about half of Borat and I thought it was so ridiculous, of course DH & DB thought it was off the hook... men!! Thanks for posting.

     
  • At June 10, 2007 at 11:32 PM, Blogger Mistress Pounce said…

    *dances*

    it was fun hanging out watching movies and stressing over why the hell I couldn't get those patterns to work for me.

    BUT... since I'm still actively crocheting, I thought I'd move it to it's own blog. :)

    http://pouncies-stuff.blogspot.com/

    *waves*

    *MWAH*

     
  • At June 12, 2007 at 6:57 AM, Blogger Patricia said…

    Ahh, some days are just made for movies!

     
  • At June 12, 2007 at 7:22 PM, Blogger Pheelya said…

    I loved Witches of Eastwick!! And no I didn't get to try the upside down margarita *grin* but there's this hunky guy at work that I'd like to try it on *laugh*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures