My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Little Me With Nothing To Do
Friday, March 9, 2007
Well, my boss called off work today. She had a family emergency. That leaves me sitting at my desk for 8 hours with very little to do. I mean I got the timesheets and the filing done. I could fold the maps but I am pretty sure that is what has been bothering my back, so I decided to put that off until this afternoon. I keep checking her chair for anything the President as put there. I figure maybe I could type up a letter or something. Seems like a lazy Friday for everyone. Speaking of which, YEAH IT'S FRIDAY! Woohoo!

-=giggle=- Sorry had to get that out of the way. I am also in a pretty good mood. I put something like 2o knitting books on reserve at the library. I got to get to bed early and slept all through the night. Well maybe not all the way through. My cat dropped something over and it fell on my head. No worries, it was one of those plastic jester septars you get for halloween. It didn't hurt me, just startled me awake. I finally started working on the prayer shawl (Click the Progress Button For Picture).

I spoke with Jan lastnight and I think I am going to go to Ohio and meet her towards the middle of June or end of July. She also mentioned taking me to a place called Mayville. Apperantly, her and her cousin have a house up there on the lake. It's also 20 minutes away from a spiritual retreat that she thinks I would be interested in seeing. Color me excited, I am already packing my bags. -=giggle=-

Other than the above mentioned... I am just cruising around the net trying to keep myself entertained.

Labels:

posted by Valerie @ 11:09 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures