My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Bad Dreams
Sunday, February 25, 2007
This is two in a single day. God I hate Bad Dreams... this one though was more disorienting than anything. In my dream I woke up and Grim was nowhere to be found. I couldn't find him so I called his mom's house on my cell. I was so tired that I couldn't walk straight. I kept knocking things over and none of the lamps would come on. The darkness if oppresive and makes me feel smothered. I start to panic because I can't get the lights to come on. He gets on the phone and I am trying to talk to him but I keep falling asleep. Everytime I do, he hangs up and I call him back when I come to. This happens like three times, all through the dream I am desperately trying to wake up. Then I leave the house and to drive up and down the same street for some reason. When I come back, everything is different. I don't live with him anymore, I live with my mom in a boarding house. The land lady says something about changing the Tv station and she kisses my cheek all weird like. I run from her and go upstairs. There is a man (full grown and muscular) pulling on spiderman pajamas. (What the hell ?!) It's the panic again, I am freaking out and I run downstairs to see where the hell my stuff went. I see the land lady and she doesn't even know me. She doesn't know what I am talking about because there is no second floor. I look back to the stairs and they're gone. PANIC OVERLOAD and then I blissful regain conciousness. I took me a minute waking up to realize where I was, the panic was overwhelming. So I came out and hugged Grim as I always do with bad dreams. However, if I fall asleep panicked I go right back into the same dream so I have to stay up for a while. I went to Get Stitchy but everyone is probably in bed at this hour. I didn't know what else to do so I thought I would blog the dream.

In other news, after 4 episodes of charmed I am at 102 stitches for my Poncho. I need 120 before I start shaping the hood. I have to remember to ask Lizzie to help me with that part. It's looking really good. I casted on the stitches for the prayer shawl and realized the patten called for Rib Stitch. I don't want to drive myself mental for this one... so I am either going to change the called for stitch to Garter or Seed or I am going to find another pattern. I already frogged the damn thing because I lost track of my stitches. Blegh.

Today has been kind of a crappy day all around though...so the fact I had to frog the knitting really didn't bother me. At around 3 this afternoon I started feeling sick. Then for some reason that triggered the tooth pain. It got worse every moment I was standing. I told Grim I didn't feel well and he told me to go lay down and he'd wake me up in an hour. (His Uncle came from out of town and we were supposed to go see his Father's band play tonight). I wake up 2 1/2 hours later in a whirl because I didn't get up. Grim cancelled our plans because he couldn't wake me up. Which was, in all honesty, great because the moment I opened my eyes my stomach started to hurt. I just hate that it seems like every time we're supposed to go out and do something with a group of people this weird stomach sh*t kicks in full force. I don't even have to eat anything to make it start up now.

Grrr.. I am bitching a lot tonight, which probably had a lot to do with the fact I am awake at 5 in the morning. For now I leave you with the promise my next post will be optimistic. =)

Labels:

posted by Valerie @ 4:41 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At February 25, 2007 at 10:06 AM, Blogger crissy said…

    awe its ok dont worry. i have been up since 4 am mu usual time . learking around on line enjoying the blogs and get stitchy before the kids wake up and take over my world LOL kids i should say grand kids. 10, 12, 14, 23 then its x box games and the 14 yr old takes over the pc while i get my but beat in hallo on the x box by the others they love when i play with them cause i am free for the scoring LOL and easy kill LOL dont bother me none though i love just playing with them meanwhile our stack of jig saw puzzles just sits there waiting for a time when they will decide its time to do that. if lucky maybe i can get laura the 14 year old to bake cookies for us today she is awesome at that.
    i do hope you feel better soon. an di hope the bad dreams stop and i hope your tummy feels better too. hand in there nothing lasts forever. arent we lucky :)

     
  • At February 25, 2007 at 7:12 PM, Blogger AR said…

    That was weird! I hate bad dreams. Hope yours are always good from now on. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures