My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Yeah It's Saturday!!!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Even though it was a short week, I was dying for Saturday to get here. I want to do a couple little things around the house, kick back, knit and watch Charmed. It's a great show to knit to. It's interesting enough to keep you watching it but cheesy enough to ignore.

I am happy to report that my tooth pain is gone for now. I know I still need to repair it but at the moment, I can't afford to. We'll see what happens and as usual I will post about it. -=giggle=-

I finished my Grandma's scarf and I'll post pictures of it later. I still have a 2 skeins of the fluffy yarn and one skein of the Red Heart soft stuff so I am thinking about making her a matching hat to go with it. Now I just have to find the pattern. It's weird, it's like I can't stand just having one project going. I keep racking my brain trying to figure out which project I want to start next. I am thinking about doing a pair of Fingerless close I saw in a book and starting on the Get Stitchy March Along- Knit for Chicks. That reminds me, I have to call Jan (my mentor and selected Chick to knit for) back. She called me out of the blue lastnight.

In other knitting news, I realized lastnight that knitting by candlelight caused a not-so-serious error (but an error all the same) in my poncho. For some reason I blanked on how to knit into the front and the back. Well I guess I didn't do it right on two rows. Now I have holes in it. Which I mean is fine, I'll take some needle and thread and make that unnoticable to the naked eye. Or since it's just black, I'll get some patches or buttons to throw on it. We'll see. The candle light didn't help, I think I did something weird with another increase.

I can't think of anything else to write and Grim's getting up so I am going to let this end for now.
Pictures to be posted soon!

Labels:

posted by Valerie @ 1:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures