|Goals for the 26th year
- Quit Smoking.
- Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).
- Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).
Leave the State for vacation.
- Pay off my credit cards.
- Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)
- Publish writing.
- Sky dive or bungee jump.
- Start a work out routine.
- Debate with someone and try to see their side.
- Walk for a cause.
- Take a dance class.
- Read a book a month (at least).
- Give a gift to a stranger.
- Hang out with my brother more often.
- Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.
- Volunteer my time outside of school.
- Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).
- Maintain a sick time balance at work.
- Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.
- Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)
- Learn to walk in heels!
- Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).
- Take a financial workshop.
- Learn to cook/cook more often.
- Go Camping!
- Stop spending all my money on coffee!
| Much Happiness...
| Sunday, February 18, 2007
|Grim and I went shopping today. We couldn't stand it, the money we got from his aunt was burning a hole in our pocket. -=giggle=- I went to a craft store and tried to find the Patons Allure I needed. Couldn't find it but I picked up a couple packs of beads for more stitch markers. Grim didn't want to go into the store with me so I dropped him at the Game store. He ended up finding Call of Cthulhu for the PC and I can't wait to play it. It looks scary as hell. Then we went to 2 bookstores, Barnes and Nobles and Borders. I finally bought Naughty Needles. -=does a little dance=- Grim has already picked out things he says I have to knit. -=laughs=- He found a couple of books he wanted at Borders. It was an all around lovely outing. I decided to try one more craft store for my yarn. Michaels is my savior. They had the yarn in abundance, so I snagged 4 skeins and skipped out giddily.
Chinese food to dinner and then we went to our seperate corners. Grim played his new game and I finished up the Basket Weave scarf for his brother. -=does another dance=- Anyways, that's about all for the evening.
Write more if anything interesting happens.
|posted by Valerie @ 11:35 PM