I've been finishing up a couple of projects. A submission for the Sublime Stiching Contest, a couple of knitting related endeavors for friends and misc. other mini-projects. When I'm not crafting, I'm reading or researching about it. Here are some fun crafts/projects I'm planning to set to work on:
1. Customized Plates: I found glass plates at Goodwill for $2. I nearly busted out in a happy dance when I saw them.
2. Crafty Coasters: I love these! I have a special idea for these but it's going to be a surprise. I'll post the finished product soon.
3. Closet Organizer: I need to get my craft supplies in order. Sewing up one of these, just seems like the answer I have been looking for.
4. We need curtains! So, seeing as how I have a sewing machine. I'm going to be trying my hand at making some. This could either be awesome or a total disaster.
5. Eventually I would really like to paint up an old luggage set. I saw an old suitcase, with Zombie Survival Bag painted on the side. I liked it but for the price, it was silly. Plus, I could make it look better.
Of course all of these projects require funds which I have none of right now. -=giggle=- So, pictures will slowly trickle in as I get $$ for them.
Oh! I have also been playing around with my lunchtime routine. Thursday, I came home from work and started messing around in the kitchen (which terrified Pete). I made little mini wraps to put into my Bento Box. They resemble egg rolls! I'm proud of myself because.. well I burn everything. LoL.
Hope everyone out there is well.
Labels: Bento Boxes, Crafting, Knitting, Update