|Goals for the 26th year
- Quit Smoking.
- Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).
- Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).
Leave the State for vacation.
- Pay off my credit cards.
- Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)
- Publish writing.
- Sky dive or bungee jump.
- Start a work out routine.
- Debate with someone and try to see their side.
- Walk for a cause.
- Take a dance class.
- Read a book a month (at least).
- Give a gift to a stranger.
- Hang out with my brother more often.
- Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.
- Volunteer my time outside of school.
- Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).
- Maintain a sick time balance at work.
- Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.
- Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)
- Learn to walk in heels!
- Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).
- Take a financial workshop.
- Learn to cook/cook more often.
- Go Camping!
- Stop spending all my money on coffee!
| New Rating System by Val & Grim
| Monday, April 5, 2010
|This rating system was created due to my sick/weird way of explaining things. I believe Grim and I were discussing a video game and it went like this...
Me: So did (insert video game name) look good?
Grim: Yea it was good.
Me: Like vomiting up your small intestines good?
Grim: -=Laughter=- We should make a rating system.
Thus.. the new an improved rating system was created. It's the standard one to ten variety but with uncommon descriptors.
2 -Inaccessible Itch
3 -Acid Reflux
4 -Genital Swelling
5 -Explosive Diarrhea
6 -Anal Incontinence
7 -Self Induced Coma
8 -Vomiting Out Small Intestine
9 - Spontaneous Combustion
10 -Black Hole Inducing Singularity
Example of Usage: Everyone keeps rating "The Calling" (Wii game) an inaccessible itch but I definitely think it's up there with genital swelling.
See it's as simple as that. Crude.. but much more fun than saying the movie was good.. or okay. =P. You may be seeing a review blog by myself and Grim soon.. Keep eyes open on facebook for the anouncement.
Labels: Rating System
|posted by Valerie @ 9:47 PM
great blog so informative