|Goals for the 26th year
- Quit Smoking.
- Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).
- Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).
Leave the State for vacation.
- Pay off my credit cards.
- Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)
- Publish writing.
- Sky dive or bungee jump.
- Start a work out routine.
- Debate with someone and try to see their side.
- Walk for a cause.
- Take a dance class.
- Read a book a month (at least).
- Give a gift to a stranger.
- Hang out with my brother more often.
- Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.
- Volunteer my time outside of school.
- Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).
- Maintain a sick time balance at work.
- Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.
- Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)
- Learn to walk in heels!
- Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).
- Take a financial workshop.
- Learn to cook/cook more often.
- Go Camping!
- Stop spending all my money on coffee!
| Upcoming Crafts
| Saturday, August 7, 2010
I've been finishing up a couple of projects. A submission for the Sublime Stiching Contest, a couple of knitting related endeavors for friends and misc. other mini-projects. When I'm not crafting, I'm reading or researching about it. Here are some fun crafts/projects I'm planning to set to work on:
1. Customized Plates: I found glass plates at Goodwill for $2. I nearly busted out in a happy dance when I saw them.
2. Crafty Coasters: I love these! I have a special idea for these but it's going to be a surprise. I'll post the finished product soon.
3. Closet Organizer: I need to get my craft supplies in order. Sewing up one of these, just seems like the answer I have been looking for.
4. We need curtains! So, seeing as how I have a sewing machine. I'm going to be trying my hand at making some. This could either be awesome or a total disaster.
5. Eventually I would really like to paint up an old luggage set. I saw an old suitcase, with Zombie Survival Bag painted on the side. I liked it but for the price, it was silly. Plus, I could make it look better.
Of course all of these projects require funds which I have none of right now. -=giggle=- So, pictures will slowly trickle in as I get $$ for them.
Oh! I have also been playing around with my lunchtime routine. Thursday, I came home from work and started messing around in the kitchen (which terrified Pete). I made little mini wraps to put into my Bento Box. They resemble egg rolls! I'm proud of myself because.. well I burn everything. LoL.
Hope everyone out there is well.
Labels: Bento Boxes, Crafting, Knitting, Update
|posted by Valerie @ 10:08 PM