My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Secret Santa Swap
Monday, October 1, 2007
1. What is your Christmas style? Contemporary, traditional, glam and glitter, primitive, cute or something else: Traditional and Weird works for me.

2. Do you collect something special? Santas, gingerbread people, angels, maybe snowmen, etc...:
Nothing in particular but I do love elegant looking angels.

3. Favorite holiday color. Fire engine red, lime green, burgundy, hunter green, pink and chartreuse or are you all about the metals, gold, silver or copper.: Chartreuse

4.Favorite things--Food, colors, pastimes or anything that you think we should know or that you just feel a need to share LOL:
I love reading and watching movies. Chocolate is always a plus, popcorn is wonderful, I love herbal teas as well.

5. Least favorite things--scents that might bother you, allergies etc. If you don't tell us we won't know.: Nothing too strong, I like light smells. I am allergic mainly to itchy yarn. -=giggle=- I bust on in hives if it's not soft. Ex: Debbie Bliss Alpaca silk and wool

6. What so you prefer--candy or cookies--those special things that we only make at this time of the year. Like fudge, caramel popcorn or Mexican wedding cookies, yum yum: Mmmm Caramel popcorn. You know what I love! Those popcorn balls. I like anything sweet so try me!

7. How about--coffee or tea: Depends on the time of day: Coffee in the morning, Tea in the afternoon or night.

8. Do you wear knit or crocheted scarves? Yes

9. How about slippers? Nope

10. Hats? Yes, I don't know what it means to be a pin head or a pumpkin head. -=giggle=-

Labels: ,

posted by Valerie @ 7:30 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At October 8, 2007 at 7:45 PM, Blogger Judy B said…

    Wow we should be neighbors,I love coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon,and I not only love popcorn balls I make them to,and I also collect angels.I sure am having fun today visiting evryones blogs.Hope you are enjoying the swap to.

     
  • At October 8, 2007 at 8:39 PM, Blogger vegasangelbrat said…

    another Angel collector..Hi Valerie, stopping by to say hi,(Secret Santa over at Janes) Chocolate is always a plus :)
    Hope you enjoy the swap.

     
  • At October 8, 2007 at 9:13 PM, Blogger jopal said…

    MMMM Caramel popcorn is great. Walmart had a brand of microwave caramel popcorn for awhile that was fantastic! Haven't seen it for awhile. Maybe I should go see if it is back!
    Have fun with the swap. Got to go visit some more blogs!

     
  • At October 10, 2007 at 1:48 PM, Blogger Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said…

    coffee, always, in the morning. i feel off it that didn't happen.
    Have fun with this Secret Santa!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures