1. What is your Christmas style? Contemporary, traditional, glam and glitter, primitive, cute or something else: Traditional and Weird works for me.
2. Do you collect something special? Santas, gingerbread people, angels, maybe snowmen, etc...:
Nothing in particular but I do love elegant looking angels.
3. Favorite holiday color. Fire engine red, lime green, burgundy, hunter green, pink and chartreuse or are you all about the metals, gold, silver or copper.: Chartreuse
4.Favorite things--Food, colors, pastimes or anything that you think we should know or that you just feel a need to share LOL:
I love reading and watching movies. Chocolate is always a plus, popcorn is wonderful, I love herbal teas as well.
5. Least favorite things--scents that might bother you, allergies etc. If you don't tell us we won't know.: Nothing too strong, I like light smells. I am allergic mainly to itchy yarn. -=giggle=- I bust on in hives if it's not soft. Ex: Debbie Bliss Alpaca silk and wool
6. What so you prefer--candy or cookies--those special things that we only make at this time of the year. Like fudge, caramel popcorn or Mexican wedding cookies, yum yum: Mmmm Caramel popcorn. You know what I love! Those popcorn balls. I like anything sweet so try me!
7. How about--coffee or tea: Depends on the time of day: Coffee in the morning, Tea in the afternoon or night.
8. Do you wear knit or crocheted scarves? Yes
9. How about slippers? Nope
10. Hats? Yes, I don't know what it means to be a pin head or a pumpkin head. -=giggle=-
Labels: Christmas, Santa Swap