|Goals for the 26th year
- Quit Smoking.
- Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).
- Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).
Leave the State for vacation.
- Pay off my credit cards.
- Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)
- Publish writing.
- Sky dive or bungee jump.
- Start a work out routine.
- Debate with someone and try to see their side.
- Walk for a cause.
- Take a dance class.
- Read a book a month (at least).
- Give a gift to a stranger.
- Hang out with my brother more often.
- Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.
- Volunteer my time outside of school.
- Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).
- Maintain a sick time balance at work.
- Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.
- Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)
- Learn to walk in heels!
- Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).
- Take a financial workshop.
- Learn to cook/cook more often.
- Go Camping!
- Stop spending all my money on coffee!
| Quidditch Round 1
| Wednesday, September 12, 2007
|1. Who is the Hogwarts teacher that Voldermort performed the Avada Kedavra curse on in Deathly Hallows?
a. Mad Eyed Moody
b. Charity Burbage
c. Irma Pince
d. Quirenius Quirrell
2. Who replaces the Muggles studies teacher in Deathly Hallows?
a. Charity Burbage
b. Irma Pince
c. Alecto Carrow
d. Dilys Dirwent
3. When Harry meets Mr. Olivander for the first time, which wand law is introduced?
a. Wands cannot be shared.
b. Spells can be worked with any want.
c. The wand chooses the wizard.
d. Only one wand will work properly for a wizard.
4. According to Mr. Ollivander, what is not necessary to take true possession of another wizard's wand?
a. to kill the owner
b. one cannot take possession of another wizard's wand
c. to force the wand away from it's owner
d. to ask the owner politely
5. If you know anything about Harry Potter, you will know that Harry's Patronus is a stag. But what is his best friend Ron Weasley's Patronus?
d. Jack Russell Terrier
6. Now for the third member of the trio. What form does Hermione Granger's Patronus take?
c. Tabby Cat
7. What did Mrs. Wealey make to eat the first night that Harry arrived at Grimmauld Place?
c. Roast beef
d. Ham and chicken pie
8. In book 5, at the start of term feast, what is Ron eating when trying to talk to Nearly Headless Nick?
a. Treacle tart
b. Pork chop
c. Roast potato
d. Cottage pie
9. A half-giant called Rubeus Hagrid takes you to Diagon Alley for the first time. To get there, you go into the courtyard of a pub called the Leaky Cauldron. There, Hagrid taps a certain brick on the courtyard wall three times with his pink umbrella, revealing the entrance to Diagon Alley. As he decides which brick to tap, he mutters instructions to himself. What instructions does he mutter?
a. Third brick from the left above the dustbin
b. ‘Three up... two across
c. Three down ... four across
d. Four up ... three across
10. The first place you go in Diagon Alley is Gringotts bank, where you can withdraw money from your vault and Hagrid can withdraw a top-secret package from Vault No. 713 on Dumbledore’s orders. On the second set of doors leading into the bank you notice a poem written. These are the first two lines:
Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
What is the next line?
a. For you’ll pay dearly in your turn
b. So if you seek beneath our floors
c. Thief, you are being warned, beware
d. ‘For those who take, but do not earn
Labels: HSKS3, Picture Scavanger Hunt, Trivia
|posted by Valerie @ 10:51 PM
Thanks for posting your answers so quickly Valerie, and for cheering us on so well :)