|Goals for the 26th year
- Quit Smoking.
- Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).
- Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).
Leave the State for vacation.
- Pay off my credit cards.
- Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)
- Publish writing.
- Sky dive or bungee jump.
- Start a work out routine.
- Debate with someone and try to see their side.
- Walk for a cause.
- Take a dance class.
- Read a book a month (at least).
- Give a gift to a stranger.
- Hang out with my brother more often.
- Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.
- Volunteer my time outside of school.
- Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).
- Maintain a sick time balance at work.
- Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.
- Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)
- Learn to walk in heels!
- Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).
- Take a financial workshop.
- Learn to cook/cook more often.
- Go Camping!
- Stop spending all my money on coffee!
| Quidditch Round 2 - Trivia
| Friday, October 5, 2007
|1. In Deathly Hallows what does Harry step on when exiting his room to wash his cut?
a. A small figurine
b. A saucer
c. A teacup
d. A coffee cup
2. Which two members of the Order of Phoenix came to escrot the Dursleys to a safe place?
a. Arthur Weasley and Kingsley Shacklebolt
b. Dedalus Diggle and Hestia Jones
c. Dedalus Diggle and Kingsley Shacklebolt
d. Arthur Weasley ad Hestia Jones
3. In order to throw off the Death Eaters, several of Harry's friends take Polyjuice Potion to resemble him and each Harry goes with a different member of the Order of the Phoenix to a different location. Where do Ron (disguised as Harry) and Tonks go?
a. Aunti Muriel's house
b. Tonks' parent's house
c. Kingsley's house
d. Mad-Eye Moody's house
4. At Bill and Fleur's wedding, Harry must disguise himself by taking Polyjuice Potion and takes on the appearnce of a redheaded Muggle boy from Ottery St. Catchpol. He was introduced to wedding guests as Cousin . . .
5. Kingsley sends a message via Patronus to warn the Weasleys and wedding guests of the coming Death Eaters. What form does his Patronus take?
a. A German shepherd
b. A lynx
c. A bobcat
d. A coyote
6. In the Half-Blood Prince what drink does Romilda Vane try to give Harry?
a. Pumpkin Juice
b. Elf-Made Wine
7. What is the name of the person that heads the Holyhead Harpies?
a. Gwenog Jones
b. Glen Jones
c. Gwenog Smith
d. Glen Smith
8. What tatoo is Harry reported to have on his chest?
a. Blast Ended Skrewt
9. What color robes do the staff at Weasley's shop wear?
c. Royal Blue
10. Where do Nicolas Flamel and his wife Perenelle live?
Labels: HSKS3, Trivia
|posted by Valerie @ 8:38 AM