My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Choas -=giggle=-
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
So I ended up in the Emergency Room last night for severe abdominal pain. -=chuckles=- This is the part where I scream at the heavens, to cut me some slack. I am feeling better today but all this stuff that has been going on for the last month has got to stop. The doctors are very very worried about my sudden drop in weight. The abdominal cramping/pain is nothing new. I get that every time I eat really. Last night it felt like someone was putting a boot heel into my belly. So to the hospital I went. That was at midnight. I didn't walk out until 5 this morning. They gave me some fluids because I was dehydrates and some pain meds. I have to follow up with my doctor on Thursday.

The crappy part of all this is that I had my review yesterday. I knew my attendance was going to be an issue. I seriously have had a terrible year for medical problems. Between the stomach and the teeth man, I have been missing a lot of work. Grim called and left a message on my boss's phone this morning. She called me around noon to get the details and she was just concerned and she felt like because she had mentioned my getting sick. She jinxed me. -=giggle=-

Alright. That's it for personal stuff.

In Knitting news, I worked a little bit on the sock last night. I have a ton of patterns but none of the specific yarn needed at the moment. I just need to find patterns for the yarn I have. I definitely want to knit up the Head Vampire yarn soon. What a cool name for yarn. I also joined the Harry Potter Sock/Scarf Kit Swap. I can't wait for it to begin!! If you want to see, there is a link down at the bottom to the right.

I think that's about it for now.

Oh, a couple of people have asked me about my kitties. They are both doing fine. Sigh hasn't had another accident since we put the second kitty litter box in the bathroom. Kiya stopped vomiting finally, so she is feeling better as well.

Another question was raised of where the Head Vampire Yarn came from. That particular yarn is out of stock I believe but you can find others like it here. I believe it's under sKNITches on the left side.

That's all for now.

Thanks for listening to my endless amounts of drama. -=giggle=-

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Valerie @ 5:41 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At August 28, 2007 at 10:30 PM, Blogger Elabeth said…

    I bet you have gallstones. A couple of friends of mine and my sister have had them, and the crazy stomach pain when you eat is the main sign. If that's what you have, get ready to get surgery to have your gall bladder removed. ugh.

     
  • At August 29, 2007 at 11:14 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    I hope you don't have ulcers. Or gallstones. My mother had a HUGE one removed, it was 2 1/2 - 3" in diameter. She had abdominal pain, bloating, and a hard time eating. I'm so sorry life is just a pile of crap right now. Don't worry, it'll get better.

     
  • At August 29, 2007 at 2:06 PM, Blogger Pheelya said…

    Sorry to hear you've been feeling bad! Has Doc been able to figure out why this is happening???

     
  • At April 6, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Blogger andi said…

    keep posting, its great blog

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures