My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

My Update
Friday, February 9, 2007
It's been a busy week. I don't know why it was so much busier than any other but for some reason it felt like it. I was right, I did botch my Spanish exam but I went in early and clarified some terms with her. Hopefully that helps. I am just overly stressing about this I guess. Public speaking - Instructional Presentation - 95%. The Quiz I got a 90%. So I think I am doing well enough in this class. I had to do a speech lastnight. Blegh. The point was a Target Audience. You had to choose who this presentation was directed to and you have to read a poem or a song. I read K's Choice "Not an Addict" - Target Audience = People who wish to understand how it feels to be addicted. I was shaking, it was not fun.

I haven't gotten my yarn from knitpicks yet so the Green Hat Along has been temporarily put on hold for me. I am going to a LYS that just opened up so I am hoping to find something in there that isn't incredibly pricey. We'll see, I'll probably post about my adventure later with some photos of my WIPS. My grandma's scarf is coming along. My poncho I am going to have to pick up again soon. I started working a couple of rows lastnight but for some reason the knit into back and front stitch was really confusing me.

Alright, I am going to go and actually work. Boss just called I have things to do now. =P

Labels:

posted by Valerie @ 1:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures