My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

To Everyone
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Thank you sooo much for all your kind words. You all have been to kind and I appreciate the concern.

I am feeling better today. This morning was a different story. Every time I moved it hurt and the more I worked the more my stomach and legs hurt. I only have one sick day left so I am working until my legs fall off. -=giggle=-

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. From there I will keep everyone posted on the tests that I am sure they are going to order. There are a couple of things that they think it could be and here are some of them.

1. Endometriosis - I have had a weird sudden malfunction in my menstrual cycle. Not that many of you probably wanted to know that but since you all are concerned I figured I would give you the truth of the matter. This can sometimes occur late in the 20's so it is possible this could be the problem. The sudden pain running through my abdomen into my legs could be this.

2. Irritable Bowel - I have been diagnosed with this before. Unfortunately the continuing of it despite medicines leaves them to think it's something else.

3. Removal of Gallbladder - My gallbladder was removed when I was 18. Unfortunately that can lead to a bile overload in the stomach that can essentially seriously upset your stomach.

That's the only three that I really have a handle one. The blood work came back fine so thyroid is out of the question. Along with Anemia and every other blood ailment that I can think of. My Cholesterol is a little high but nothing to really worry about (it runs in my family).

Again, Thank you all sooo much for your concern. I appreciate it more than I can ever say. I started this blog thinking no one would read it and I have found the best bunch of people around the globe that I could ever ask for.

Thank you!

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org


Labels: , , ,

posted by Valerie @ 9:16 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures