|Goals for the 26th year
- Quit Smoking.
- Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).
- Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).
Leave the State for vacation.
- Pay off my credit cards.
- Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)
- Publish writing.
- Sky dive or bungee jump.
- Start a work out routine.
- Debate with someone and try to see their side.
- Walk for a cause.
- Take a dance class.
- Read a book a month (at least).
- Give a gift to a stranger.
- Hang out with my brother more often.
- Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.
- Volunteer my time outside of school.
- Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).
- Maintain a sick time balance at work.
- Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.
- Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)
- Learn to walk in heels!
- Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).
- Take a financial workshop.
- Learn to cook/cook more often.
- Go Camping!
- Stop spending all my money on coffee!
| A New Month Already.
| Thursday, February 1, 2007
|It seems like January didn't happen. It's here and then poof it's gone. It's been a couple of days since I have posted but it's been busy lately. Work has been keeping me at the office late. Then of course there is school. I had a Spanish test yesterday that I completely bombed. I am meeting up with the teacher next week. We're going to go over all the lessons so hopefully along the way it clicks.
Knitting Related - I went to A.C. Moore with my 50% off coupon and got myself a knitting needle carrying case. I noticed that some of my needles are bowed. In order to not bust them I thought a carrying case was the best route. I also got a couple more bags of beads. Expect more stitch markers soon. WIPs- I am currently working on my grandma's scarf. Here is a picture of it so far.
Tomorrow I am going to cast on for my Green Hat -=does a dance=-. I am taking a little break from the poncho. I'll probably go back to it after I get my hat and scarf done. Those are top priority.
I checked out the knitting classes and they really don't have anything I am interested in right now. Oh well, I'll keep reading and learning as I go along. That's pretty much how I am going to be doing my monk hat. I fiddled around and got my blog in shape finally. I am also debating on signing up for the Secret Pal 10. I think it would be alot of fun!
Non-Knitting related, I saw Scarface for the first time tonight. Not a bad movie. Weird and Symbolic but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. My boyfriend added The Godfather to our netflix because I haven't seen that either. Seems like he's in a mafia mood. -=giggles=-
That's all for now.
Labels: February 1st
|posted by Valerie @ 10:02 PM