|Goals for the 26th year
- Quit Smoking.
- Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).
- Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).
Leave the State for vacation.
- Pay off my credit cards.
- Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)
- Publish writing.
- Sky dive or bungee jump.
- Start a work out routine.
- Debate with someone and try to see their side.
- Walk for a cause.
- Take a dance class.
- Read a book a month (at least).
- Give a gift to a stranger.
- Hang out with my brother more often.
- Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.
- Volunteer my time outside of school.
- Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).
- Maintain a sick time balance at work.
- Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.
- Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)
- Learn to walk in heels!
- Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).
- Take a financial workshop.
- Learn to cook/cook more often.
- Go Camping!
- Stop spending all my money on coffee!
| First Set
| Sunday, January 28, 2007
|I got bored and I don't feel like knitting yet. So I decided to try out making my own stitch markers. I had already bought most of the materials anyway. Why not put them to good use. This is what came out of my craftiness.
Very basic, alittle crooked but not terrible in my opinion. I'll get better at it and then I'll start getting the really exotic looking beads to play with.
Labels: Stitch Markers
|posted by Valerie @ 11:03 AM