My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Significant Other Questions
Friday, October 19, 2007


1. Who is your man? Grim (Doesn't like real name released on the net)

2. How long have you been together? Since October 31st, 2004.

3. How long did you date? We're still dating, it'll be 4 years this October

4. How old is your man? 31, October 27th.

5. Who eats more? Definitely him. He can put away an entire bag of Doritios in two seconds.

6. Who said “I love you” first? Me, and I was scared to death. -=giggle=-

7. Who is taller? Him, he's nearly 6 ft and I am 5'4

8. Who sings better? Me. Although he is soo much better at improv singing.

9. Who is smarter? Pff, me. I’m a fucking genius. ( I like this answer)

10. Whose temper is worse? I'm not sure, we've never fought. Although, he's more prone to fight someone else so probably him.

11. Who does the laundry? Neither of us, we take it to get done. On the days we visit parents, we both do laundry.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Both of us.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, I like having another person on one side and a wall on the other.

14. Who pays the bills? Me. If I didn’t, all our money would be blown on games and game books.

15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely him.

16. Who mows the lawn? We don’t have a lawn.

17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly him but I cook from time to time

18. Who drives when you are together? Me.

19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever has the money, mostly me since it goes right into my bank account.

20. Who is most stubborn? HIM!

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both do. Depends on what the conversation was about though.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably his.

23. Who kissed who first? We kinda kissed each other.

24. Who asked who out? We never really had an official dating period. We sort of really hit it off and jumped into a one on one relationship.

25. Who proposed? Not there yet, he knows he has to wait another 6 years until all that.

26. Who is more sensitive? Probably me.

27. Who has more friends? Definitely him.

28. Who has more siblings? I do. 1 half sister, 1 step sister, 2 half brothers

29. Who wears the pants in the family? -=chuckles=- That's debatable.

Since you're reading this, I am tagging you!!

Labels: ,

posted by Valerie @ 7:01 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At October 19, 2007 at 9:33 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I love it...

    And Grim is GRRReat ;-) Love the little nickname... guess I'd better go post to mine now ;-)

     
  • At October 19, 2007 at 11:13 PM, Blogger Kristi said…

    Great photos. Really cute meme too! I will do this something this weekend (Sun or Mon). I did all of my homework tonight so we could actually go out to dinner tomorrow. Right now I'm watching him play Microsoft Flight Simulator X right now and we're laughing at the names of airports. There are two in a town called Atomic City..one called 'Big Southern Butte' and it's next to 'Cox's Well'.

    Yeah, we're real mature. :p

     
  • At October 20, 2007 at 12:47 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    What cute pics of you both! Glad you did the meme. For that matter, I'm glad I did too. It made me realize how much I love my sweetie. Married 18 years--and they said it wouldn't last! ;)

     
  • At October 22, 2007 at 2:09 PM, Blogger Antelope Baby Industries said…

    I love this tag. I don't know if I'm brave enough to do one of my own but the pictures are great.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures