My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Rolling Along
Monday, December 10, 2007
I have made a little progress on "My So Called Scarf". I really want to find a book on cd to listen to while I knit though. Grim is bitching about the fact that I watch movies non-stop when I knit. So I have been doing things other than knitting to avoid feeling like I have to watch something. -=shrugs=- I am just not a big silence person I guess.

Anyways, in the midst of my pause from knitting.. I am more than halfway through Fight Club. I decided that I wanted to read the book and see what I was missing from the movie version. It's a really good read. Anyone who is a fan of the movie, should definitely read the book.

That's it for now. I need to get some sleep. I'm probably going to post something Wed since tomorrow is a math test.

Hope all is well in the cosmos for everyone else!

Labels: , ,

posted by Valerie @ 9:53 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At December 12, 2007 at 12:34 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I do the same thing! Lately I've been working my way through the Good Eats DVDs that my boyfriend got me last Christmas while doing this year's Christmas knitting. Somehow, just music doesn't work, it has to be something on the TV - I think to give my eyes a break from just staring at the stitches.

     
  • At December 15, 2007 at 12:01 PM, Blogger Patricia said…

    I just finished "Almost Moon" by Sebold. she wrote "the Lovely Bones". AThe book was on tape.

     
  • At December 23, 2007 at 9:42 AM, Blogger Sheila said…

    Happy Holiday and great Layout. I like to listen to the radio when I'm crafting - hopefully you'll find a great audio book and finish your so called scarf in no time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures