My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Blog Entry #2
Sunday, November 18, 2007
See Below for actual blog post. This is just for fun..

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Grim

2. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping.. if that means 8:00 am like I think it does.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching the Season 2's last episode of Supernatural -=weeps=-

4. What happened to you in 2006? I started a new job.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Go Away Sigh!

6. How many beverages did you have today? Coffee, Tea and Soda (3)

7. What color is your hairbrush? Blue

8. What was the last thing you paid for? 3 shirts, 3 pairs of earrings and 3 little packages of tissues. Creepy.. I even bought game carriers for Grim that came in 3.

9. Where were you last night? Home, Jimmeny Peak, Mall, Home

10. What color is your front door? Cream

11. Where do you keep your change? On my desk

12. What’s the weather like today? Sunny but chilly

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip

14. What excites you? Visiting Family, Hanging out with friends

15. Do you want to cut your hair? I just cut it on Friday actually

16. Are you over the age of 25? No

17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on who I am with

18. Do you watch the O.C.? No

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yep

20. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes

21. Are you a jealous person? Sometimes

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A” Amy

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “S” Scott

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Jessi

25. What does the last text message you received say? "Can't Wait to see you" (Dad)

26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope

27. Do you have curly hair? Naturally

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? -=giggle=- Everyone I know is rude but in the funniest way possible.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

31. Will you get married in the future? Maybe, Maybe Not.. It doesn't really matter as long as we're happy.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Rosemary's Baby

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Grim

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last week I think.

35. Are you currently depressed? Nope

36. Did you cry today? Nope

37. Why did you answer and post this? Haven't done one in a while.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey: How about this... do it if you want to.. don't if ya don't

Labels:

posted by Valerie @ 9:25 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At November 19, 2007 at 10:16 AM, Blogger Zu said…

    I miss supernatural! We don't have cable right now. *sob* That's my fav ice cream too! Oh, and chocolate chip cookie dough. Mmm... ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures