|Goals for the 26th year
- Quit Smoking.
- Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).
- Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).
Leave the State for vacation.
- Pay off my credit cards.
- Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)
- Publish writing.
- Sky dive or bungee jump.
- Start a work out routine.
- Debate with someone and try to see their side.
- Walk for a cause.
- Take a dance class.
- Read a book a month (at least).
- Give a gift to a stranger.
- Hang out with my brother more often.
- Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.
- Volunteer my time outside of school.
- Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).
- Maintain a sick time balance at work.
- Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.
- Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)
- Learn to walk in heels!
- Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).
- Take a financial workshop.
- Learn to cook/cook more often.
- Go Camping!
- Stop spending all my money on coffee!
| Blog Entry #2
| Sunday, November 18, 2007
|See Below for actual blog post. This is just for fun..
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Grim
2. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping.. if that means 8:00 am like I think it does.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching the Season 2's last episode of Supernatural -=weeps=-
4. What happened to you in 2006? I started a new job.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Go Away Sigh!
6. How many beverages did you have today? Coffee, Tea and Soda (3)
7. What color is your hairbrush? Blue
8. What was the last thing you paid for? 3 shirts, 3 pairs of earrings and 3 little packages of tissues. Creepy.. I even bought game carriers for Grim that came in 3.
9. Where were you last night? Home, Jimmeny Peak, Mall, Home
10. What color is your front door? Cream
11. Where do you keep your change? On my desk
12. What’s the weather like today? Sunny but chilly
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip
14. What excites you? Visiting Family, Hanging out with friends
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I just cut it on Friday actually
16. Are you over the age of 25? No
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on who I am with
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yep
20. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes
21. Are you a jealous person? Sometimes
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A” Amy
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “S” Scott
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Jessi
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Can't Wait to see you" (Dad)
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope
27. Do you have curly hair? Naturally
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? -=giggle=- Everyone I know is rude but in the funniest way possible.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
31. Will you get married in the future? Maybe, Maybe Not.. It doesn't really matter as long as we're happy.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Rosemary's Baby
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Grim
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last week I think.
35. Are you currently depressed? Nope
36. Did you cry today? Nope
37. Why did you answer and post this? Haven't done one in a while.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey: How about this... do it if you want to.. don't if ya don't
|posted by Valerie @ 9:25 PM
I miss supernatural! We don't have cable right now. *sob* That's my fav ice cream too! Oh, and chocolate chip cookie dough. Mmm... ;-)