My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

-=wave=-
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Unfortunately, I haven't been doing alot of knitting this week. By the time I get home from work I am exhausted. I don't know if I am fighting something or what but man have I been tired. I have worked a little bit on more washcloths for my Secret Santa pal. I hope she likes them. I'm planning on sending the package out tomorrow so tonight is the finishing night.

For all you zombie lovers out there. If you haven't read Walking Dead, you have to go get it or take it out of the library. There are three altogether and I just got done with the first one. It's a comic, so it's a reaaaally quick read and worth every moment spent on them.

My blogs are going to become a little more random. Finals are in two weeks and I totally bombed my last math test so I really need to put in the extra effort. Thank god this semester is almost over. I don't know if it's the Biology on Saturday or the Math class in general or both but I have not been as active in my education as I need to be. I definitely skimmed by in Bio so far and I need to take the finals very seriously. So if I dissapear, I'm studying and know I miss you guys and knitting. -=giggle=-

Anyways, that's about all for now..

By the way Bourne Supremacy ROCKS! I can't wait to see the next one! More to come hopefully soon. I need to take pictures of my Secret Santa package. For now though, here is a swap package that I really needed to post but haven't had access to the good ole' computer to do so. Sorry guys!


My Fiberflix Swap Partner Emmdy sent me! The candy was gone within the first couple of days and I have watched Dawn of the Dead about 5 times already. -=giggle=- The other "so bad they're good" movies, I haven't seen yet. Thank you Emmdy!

There are a couple of other packages that I need to post. My Day of the Dead Package from Jaime (Knit Nerd), My Hogwarts Package from Peggy and my Secret Santa Swap package from Jane! Thank you everyone for sending me such wonderful gifts.

And Jane is a meanie! She sent all these cute little gifts and then a big package wrapped with a note saying "Do Not Open Until the 24th" Argh!! I can't open it. I just can't and Grim said if I peeked he would go to every knitter on my bookmarked list and tell them that I am a cheater. Guess I have to wait, eh?

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Valerie @ 7:57 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At December 9, 2007 at 12:39 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Good luck on your exams! And LOL at Grim for threatening you, that is hilarious.

     
  • At December 10, 2007 at 9:13 AM, Blogger Zu said…

    I love walking dead!! I had bought them for my son, then realized they were more for adults. I've enjoyed them and am planning to read them again. They were so expensive, they have to be read more than once! :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures