My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Labor Day End.
Monday, September 3, 2007
I always love three day weekends but you always wish for that one extra day to do all the little things you didn't get done. -=giggle=- We've been so busy this weekend that we haven't gone grocery shopping or picked up the apartment. It's not really a mess or anything but the cat hair is starting to look like the tumbleweed blowing around in western movies. -=giggle=-

Again, no knitting since I have been so busy. However, I am getting everything together for my HSKS 3 partner, Melissa. I am going to start everything tomorrow and work on them at a pace. I have until October 31st. I don't want to send out everything too early.

Yesterday was game day. We junked the Aces and Eights campaign due to GM (Game Master) boredom. So we moved onto Vampire: The Requiem. We had so much fun we didn't realize that the time had passed so quickly. I looked at my clock and it was 2 am, I looked at my clock again a little later and it's nearing 4. -=giggle=- That's how you know a campaign is good. It hooks you into it.

Today we got together with a bunch of friends for a BBQ. It was a nice outing. I enjoyed hanging out and conversating with everyone. One of our friend's cousins is interested in getting us involved in Warhammer 40k. That should be neat to try again.

Other than that, we just got home and I am seriously exhausted now. -=giggle=- So with that, I think I will make some tea, turn on Deadwood and get a little knitting done before bed.

Night night!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Valerie @ 8:21 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At September 4, 2007 at 11:12 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Sounds like it was a fun weekend. I never played warhammer though. My brother on the other hand always did...I remember begging him to let me play. But I guess it was having your kid sister tagging along and playing with you that stunk.

     
  • At September 5, 2007 at 12:26 AM, Blogger swansong said…

    Gaming + tea + knitting + Deadwood means it's too bad we don't live closer together :D

     
  • At September 6, 2007 at 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vampire is good and I like werewolf, but my heart will always belong to Demon.

     
  • At September 7, 2007 at 8:47 AM, Blogger Sheila said…

    Oh.. please do not mention the tumbleweeds... I vacuum nearly everyday during the summer....lol. Glad to hear you had a fab labor day weekend.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures