My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Casting On Another
Sunday, July 29, 2007
That's right. Another Calorimetry. I seem to love these things a little too much. At present though I can only knit little things. I have to get another set of circular needles for the bathing suit. I need more yarn for my bag. I have the yarn for socks but not the needles. -=giggle=- So a calorimetry it is. I figured I would make a black one that matched the poncho I am going to be wearing a lot in the fall.

Today was a nice day. I did a couple of things I wanted to do this morning. I started on the new HP book and made it to Chapter 7 before we had to leave for my mom's house. Her boyfriend is leaving for Afghanistan next Friday (he's a load master for the Air Force). So we thought we would go and see him before he leaves. We went to an awesome Mexican place and had a wonderful time. Tonight we rented True Crimes: Streets of NY (video game) for Grim and "The Covenant" for myself. Not a bad movie... for a teen magic movie. I mean the guys were total eye candy and they happened to have powers kind of movie. -=giggle=- I tend to like those cheesy movies though so I started the Calorimetry and watch it while Grim played on the computer.

Now I am taking a break from it to blog and possible dive back into the HP book. I don't know though. It's already 3 in the morning and if I start reading I doubt I'll stop. This wouldn't be a bad thing if we didn't have to go visit Grim's family tomorrow. It's alright though, HP will be accompanying me on the journey. -=giggle=-

Speaking of which, take a look at Death Eaters on this site. I WANT IT! I WANT IT! Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Okay I am done now. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

I think that's about it really. I'll post pictures of the new Calorimetry when it's finished.

Night night all
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Valerie @ 2:43 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At July 29, 2007 at 10:02 AM, Blogger Pheelya said…

    I just started HP 7 yesterday too! I'm about half-way through the book! Hoping to finish today before one of the kids at school spoils it for me :) *so I might be using toothpicks to holf my eyelids up tonight*

    Love all you Smileys!

     
  • At July 29, 2007 at 11:50 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Hey, I came across something today and I thought about how you always liked the day of the dead stuff. Check it out!
    www.skellramics.com

    I have to confess, I haven't even read the first harry potter. I think I'm waiting for all the hype to settle down and stuff that way I can actually enjoy the books (and forget all the spoilers my mother drops after she reads them.)

     
  • At July 29, 2007 at 9:35 PM, Blogger D.Moontear said…

    Methinks red heart has a chunky version of Death eaters.

     
  • At July 31, 2007 at 9:57 AM, Blogger c h r i s t i n e said…

    I smell a new colorway coming along.

    I'm thinking of having a Day of the Dead swap on ravelry by the way.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures