My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Tagged!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I've been tagged by Sacha's Nation

Instructions:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot:


1. left-handed knitting in a world of right-handers
2. Fat Chick Crafts
3. Put a Sock in it
4. Sacha's Nation
5. My Little Piece of the Net

Next, select five people to tag:

  1. Hattie
  2. Pheelya
  3. Emily
  4. Pounce
  5. Erika

As usual, if you don't feel like doing it I certainly won't cry about it. If you weren't tagged and still want to play, then consider yourself tagged. The whole tagging thing weirds me out; I don't want anyone to feel left out. (Nicely Put Sacha)

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was 13 years old. I was heavily rebelling against any form of authority. I had dive bombed into a very rotten streak due to unpleasant circumstances. I don't recall the grade level I was in but I was probably getting in trouble for being late to school all the time. I was frequently seen hiding behind my long hair during conversations and wearing baggy jeans and Manson T-shirts. -=giggle=-

What were you doing one year ago?

I was still new to the job I had just started. Other than that, the same that I am doing now. Enjoying life, love and everything.

Five snacks you enjoy:

  1. Cheeto Puffs
  2. Popcorn
  3. Chocolate Covered Raisens
  4. Pistachios
  5. Strawberries

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

  1. Coin Operated Boy - Dresden Dolls
  2. Addict - K's Choice
  3. Scream of a Butterfly - Acid Bath
  4. Less Teeth More Tits - Luna Chicks
  5. Noose - Perfect Circle

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  1. Pay off any family debt (Both mine and Grims's).
  2. Buy a house
  3. Travel the world
  4. Go to college full time
  5. Help facilities in need of funding.

Five bad habits

  1. Anxiety
  2. My belief that I should not say something unless I find it to be intelligent. Sometimes it makes me appear as if I don't want to talk or I am shy.
  3. I am too cautious with people.
  4. Not straightening my towels when I get out of the shower.
  5. Leaving my belt on my pants and throwing them in the dirty clothes.

Five things you like doing:

  1. Blogging
  2. Knitting
  3. Reading
  4. Watching Movies
  5. Playing video games

Five things you would never wear again:

  1. Obscenely Baggy Pants
  2. Purposely mismatching my clothes
  3. Pink
  4. Short Shorts
  5. Strapless Bras

Five favourite toys:

  1. IPod
  2. Computer
  3. Nintendo Wii
  4. My Car
  5. Play Station

Labels: ,

posted by Valerie @ 7:02 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures