My Little Piece of The Net

 
Goals for the 26th year
  • Quit Smoking.

  • Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).

  • Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).

  • Leave the State for vacation.

  • Pay off my credit cards.

  • Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)

  • Publish writing.

  • Sky dive or bungee jump.

  • Start a work out routine.

  • Debate with someone and try to see their side.

  • Walk for a cause.

  • Take a dance class.

  • Read a book a month (at least).

  • Give a gift to a stranger.

  • Hang out with my brother more often.

  • Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.

  • Volunteer my time outside of school.

  • Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).

  • Maintain a sick time balance at work.

  • Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.

  • Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)

  • Learn to walk in heels!

  • Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).

  • Take a financial workshop.

  • Learn to cook/cook more often.

  • Go Camping!

  • Stop spending all my money on coffee!

Sigh Is Home!! (Warning: Stitches Pictures)
Saturday, May 19, 2007
-=does a dance=- My baby is home and he is soo happy to be here. I didn't get the opportunity to post again after I got out of work. I called the Vet at about 3:15 pm yesterday and he had just gotten out of surgery. They said he had done really well and that he should be able to go home tonight granted that we can keep him quiet and calm. That made me nervous considering he gets a little bouncy and Kiya would definately try to pull at the stitches. So I thought on it for a while, talked to Grim about it and we decided to let him spend the night there.

Kiya was behaving really weird lastnight. Around 6pm at night she started tugging at her foot, growling and hissing. We checked her foot over and there wasn't anything visibly wrong. We thought maybe her nail was bothering her and she was just irritated in general. She was doing it when we got home after game at around 1 or so. So we're hoping it passes over and that she's not going mental.


I woke up this morning and went to the noon apointment. I had to wait a while but the moment I saw my Sigh my heart melted. He is so happy to be home. Although I don't know if Kiya is as happy to see him as we thought she was going to be. The usual bitchy atitude has been surfacing from her. Hissing, Growling, the works. So I am staying home with them today to make sure she doesn't bother his stitches and I am making sure he relaxes like he should.


Poooor Sigh! Then there is Kiya.. Look at her expression.


"I hate you."

I haven't been getting much knitting done but I probably will be doing it in overdrive later tonight and tomorrow. I really want to finish up a couple of things so I can cast on other projects.

Labels:

posted by Valerie @ 12:35 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Valerie
Home: Troy, New York, United States
About Me: I am 26 years old. I work, go to school, participate in roller derby and knit every chance I get. Oh, I also love hanging out with my boyfriend (Grim) and two cats (Kiya and Sigh).
See my complete profile
Daily Reads
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 My Little Piece of The Net Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures