|Goals for the 26th year
- Quit Smoking.
- Write to Someone I Admire (Can be anyone from friend to celebrity).
- Send 27 Post Cards (I miss connecting with people outside of the internet).
Leave the State for vacation.
- Pay off my credit cards.
- Give handmade gifts for special occasions. (Due to my schedule, I will give as many as I can)
- Publish writing.
- Sky dive or bungee jump.
- Start a work out routine.
- Debate with someone and try to see their side.
- Walk for a cause.
- Take a dance class.
- Read a book a month (at least).
- Give a gift to a stranger.
- Hang out with my brother more often.
- Seek Grammar/Writing Education Opportunities.
- Volunteer my time outside of school.
- Stop to reflect on the good things. (May decide to blog it, may decide to write it down in a journal).
- Maintain a sick time balance at work.
- Save up for a cushion/emergency fund.
- Slumber Party/Diva Evening. (I miss sleep-overs!)
- Learn to walk in heels!
- Bring lunch to work (at least 3x a week).
- Take a financial workshop.
- Learn to cook/cook more often.
- Go Camping!
- Stop spending all my money on coffee!
| Thursday, March 19, 2009
|There were some questions on my comments I wanted to respond to:
M.C. - So cute! It looks perfect, how did you manage to felt everything so evenly?
Honestly I don't have any idea. I just kept throwing it back in the washer until everything looked the same. Then I pulled/stretched it into position. Unfortunately, I didn't take into consideration that my skin doesn't take well to itchy yarn. I have to wear a headband under the hat. It makes it a little snug but noone notices it.
J-Smacks: I agree about having a knit-in. Isn't there one coming up at Barnes & Noble? Or did I miss it again?
There is one this Sunday in Troy. Take a look at the Hudson Valley Knitters Forum on Raverly. I think they have the information. I'm definitely going to try and make it.
|posted by Valerie @ 11:19 AM